Among all the attractions of Singapore, tourists pay special attention to two casinos: Resorts World Sentosa and Marina Bay Sands. These institutions are known far beyond the country and are rightly considered one of the most popular and expensive casinos in the world. They are distinguished by the highest level of service, a wide range of entertainment and advantageous playing conditions for potential customers. However, there are still plenty of players who choose to visit a casino in this country, but don’t consider knowing the rules which apply to foreign visitors and local players. Such carelessness can often lead to very serious consequences, including huge fines and imprisonment.
So it is worth finding out what is allowed or, conversely, forbidden in gambling establishments in Singapore. The recommendations that will be given below, will contribute to the prevention of many problems. The article is aimed primarily at ordinary players. It is for them, below are tips on how to behave in gambling houses in Singapore. The emphasis is placed on the things you should refuse to do in the local abodes of gambling. Those who want to organize a gambling business in this country, it is recommended to get professional help from a lawyer who specializes in this direction. If you prefer online casinos, you can find canadian online casino reviews here https://slots-online-canada.com/casino-reviews/.
Who can visit a casino in Singapore?
The rules set for casino visitors do not differ in complexity. However, some features are worth highlighting separately.
- Players who have citizenship or permanent residence in Singapore, can also visit the casino, but they must pay for it at a rate of $ 100 per day. Violation of this rule will result in a fine of up to ten times that amount, i.e. up to $1,000.
- The age limit set in the country for visiting casinos – twenty-one years. It applies to both local residents and foreign guests. Therefore, the age of majority under the law of their country before the age of twenty-one will not give the right to visit a casino in Singapore.
- Officials from the gambling regulatory authority Casino Regulatory Authority and representatives of the administration of the institution are empowered to prohibit visits to casinos. The reason for this could be, for example, bankruptcy. Those who violate the ban, faces a fine of up to 10,000 dollars or imprisonment of up to one year.
- Gamblers and their loved ones have the right to a voluntary ban from casinos. The fight against gambling addiction in the country is not just words, and such programs are spread throughout Singapore.
To summarize the above, violations of Singapore’s gambling laws are fraught with substantial fines, jail terms and other penalties.
What is not allowed to do in a casino in Singapore?
The following are the actions that are sure to be punished. The fine will be the least of them, and the possibility of imprisonment is not excluded at all.
- Do not use someone else’s ID to visit the casino. Using someone else’s documents in order to enter a gambling house, according to local law is considered to be a fraud. And the fact that if a client is absolutely honest and there are no other violations does not negate this fact.
- It is not allowed to take chips out of the establishment. Despite the fact that the chips were paid by the client in the cash register, they still do not become his property. The visitor can only use them in the game within the institution. And leave these limits they should not, even if the player wanted to leave them as a souvenir.
If you want to play online, you will find many great online casinos at https://slots-online-canada.com/casino-bonuses/.