Most IT companies, in addition to technical support of computer equipment offer services that are little known to a wide range of consumers. Many are already familiar with IT outsourcing, but the term it consulting not infrequently raises a lot of questions. What is it? IT-consulting is activity, directed on support of all possible working processes at the enterprise, carried out with the use of modern technologies. Simply put, this is specialized consultations in the field of computer hardware and software. They allow companies to find out about the effectiveness of information technology, to obtain tangible benefits in working with clients, as well as to significantly increase profits.
The union of IT and business consulting
So, IT-consulting is a complex of works directed at introduction, optimization and support of functioning of automated reporting systems and budget management, improvement of IT-infrastructure, protection of data storage. IT consulting is closely connected with business consulting, as it is used for implementation and realization of information systems offered by business consulting. Before starting work on the creation and configuration of automated systems, as well as beginning user training, business consulting is conducted:
- the company’s strategy is defined;
- collection, analysis and formalization of requirements for information systems;
- preparing for the implementation of automation systems.
Business-consulting is an integral part of any automation project, which is necessary for setting regulations of the planned work, which allows to successfully implement and operate the software systems. Professional IT consulting will provide any enterprise with reliable support.
Components of IT consulting
IT consulting solves a lot of important problems.
- Determines the level as well as efficiency of PC maintenance.
- Increases the productivity of the enterprise.
- Increases manageability and transparency of business operations at all levels.
- Determines the level of data protection.
- Verifies and enhances enterprise communications.
- Assesses productivity of your IT staff.
- Determines the effectiveness of installed software, suggesting upgrades if necessary.
State-of-the-art technology optimizes the performance of your enterprise by combining software and hardware features.